Tribe Lead – Director of Shared Services Tribe
Ref. no.: /MB/HRC/AM9404
- Experience in managing a team of over 50 people in a large international company
- Leadership skills, especially in the area of building a development-oriented culture and in providing added value to the organization
- Creativity, innovation and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage priorities in a highly variable environment
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectiveness, persistence in pursuing goals
- Ability to make decisions and to cope in crisis situations
- Very good organization of work
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the SSC (Shared Service Center) industry
- Experience in team building and in creating new organizational structures
- Strategical skills and ability to define long-term goals
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Customer orientation
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Building and maintaining relationships with strategic clients
- Creating Tribe’s mission and vision based on the organization's strategy
- Defining Tribe’s strategic goals
- Realization of the company's business goals
- Managing a subordinate team
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Higher education (preferred in the area of management)
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.