FullStack developer for Data Analytics Platform
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/PEN/PE/AA/SP9426
- Strong programming skills in Scala (or another Functional Programming language), Java
- Experience with Python
- Frontend development skills - React or Angular
- Good operating system knowledge and solid understanding GIT, CI/CD
Nice to have
- Familiarity with the Akka framework
- Knowledge of Machine learning (preferred experience with real implementations), or at least strong affinity with it
- Good understanding of streaming technologies like Kafka and Flink
- Good understanding of engineering tools like Docker and OpenShift
- Experience in building 0-downtime applications / components
- Good understanding of automated testing frameworks
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- Knowledge of security, authentication and authorisation (LDAP / Kerberos / PAM)
- Knowledge about Complex Extract Transform Load (ETL) pipelines
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
If you want to develop on of the best Data Analytics platforms (https://medium.com/wbaa/how-to-make-data-science-in-a-box-possible-kubecon-cloudnativecon-5cc3d59c7cb4) and you are skilled full stack developer, this is an offer for you.
Scope of duties
- Architecture design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering / AI / Computer Science
- Learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.