Oracle Database Administrator
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/DP/M/CHI/KL9085
- Knowledge of the RedHat Linux platform
- Knowledge of Oracle databases (11g, 12c)
- Knowledge of HA/DR solutions (Oracle DataGuard, Oracle RAC)
- Knowledge of Cassandra databases (Datastax Enterprise 5 and 6) and Opscenter tools
- Ability to create Linux shell scripts
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure components
- Very good communication skills in English (B2/C1)
- Very good analytical skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of programming languages: Java / Python
- Knowledge of Oracle databases (18c, 19c)
- Knowledge of one of the following technologies: Puppet, Ansible
- Knowledge of web technologies (Tomcat, JBoss, Nginx)
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Automation and service development
- Commitment and initiative
- Ability to work in a team
- Creativity, ambition, stress resistance
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.