Ref. no.: /MB/CAS/KG8804
- University or bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or IT Security
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an IT organisation as Technical and/or Security Technician or IT Auditor
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal IT auditing
- At least a B1 level of spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel abroad between 9 to 12 weeks per year, divided in periods of 2-3 weeks per assignment.
Nice to have
- Conceptual knowledge of IT vulnerability scanning, penetration testing or data analytics
- Analytical skills, capable of summarise points of importance from your analyses
- Pro-active, critical and willingness to take on challenges
- Accurate, creative and team player who’s capable of working in international teams
- Structured and performance oriented, and keen to take the initiative to make a difference
- Customer-oriented, able to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing objectivity.
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
As a IT Auditor you will conduct and support IT audits at ING Tech Poland in Katowice and various other global ING locations (mostly in Europe) with a specialisation on IT Security, Technologies and Cybercrime. The team has the ambition to be best-in-class using and developing advanced audit techniques, and offers (international) career-growth opportunities.
You will report your audit findings in audit reports to international ING Bank management, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations.
Scope of duties
- Training and education
- Preparing audit assignments
- Analysis of security controls and violations
- Recommendations regarding control and strengthening of IT environments
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.