DevOps Engineer - Local Center of Excellence
Ref. no.: /MB/GST/IAM/IAMBE/LCOE/KK6305
- Programming/scripting skills – PowerShell, Python
- Knowledge of Linux issues
- Knowledge of processes related to Identity and Access Management
- Knowledge of issues in the field of database management
- Good knowledge of Excel
Nice to have
- Very good communication skills in English
- Knowledge about Agile/SCRUM
How we work
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that is centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. All working to empower our customers to stay a step ahead in life and in business. Something we are very proud of and something we want you to be a part of!
Would you like to work for a bank where honesty and responsibility are valued?
Are sustainability, caring for others and thinking ahead part of your DNA?
Do you want to make the difference for our customers thanks to our agile way of working?
(click on link to see the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXg6hG6FrG0)
Then read what comes because ING might very well become your future employer.
As a department, we work on delivering worldclass Identity and Access Management services for ING Globally. As a squad, we continually look for improvement of the provided IAMaaS services, for which we work in close collaboration with the other squads, our colleagues in the Netherlands and the rest of the world. As a Local Center of Excellence Engineer you will help design our future Identity and Access Management processes, optimize existing ones, implement the new solution in cooperation with the Architecture Team and based on your skills, develop the automation techniques.
Scope of duties
- Participation in the design of process automation
- Ability to translate new ideas into concrete global solutions
- Working with teams and clients
- Preparation of audit evidence
- Commitment, accuracy, independence, ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Good organization of work, communication skills, teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate concepts related to the relationships between various systems
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.