Vmware – Senior Specialist
Ref. no.: /MB/GRMT/IAAS/CS/VS/ST6624
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerCLI)
- Min. 2 years of experience in managing complex virtual environments (<100 ESXi)
- Experience in diagnosing problems related to virtualization
- Knowledge of private and public cloud products and solutions
Nice to have
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Development and process automation
- Participating in new iniciatives and projects
- Development of products maintained by squad
- Ability to quickly expand technical knowledge
- Preciseness and work engagement
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology
We take care of:
access to the newest technologies
free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
Private medical care
MultiSport card with 50% funding
Kindergarten next door
Chillout and entertainment zones
suitable working conditions
Stable employment conditions
Please send your CV (and the corresponding reference number provided in the subject of an e-mail) to Career.TechPL@ing.com.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
If, in the future, you would like to participate in other recruitment processes conducted by ING Business Shared Services B.V. sp. z o.o. branch in Poland with headquarters in Katowice, we need your additional consent:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment."
If you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, we inform you that they will be used for a period of 2 years.
All information regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here.